Friday, October 7, 2011
The fabulous Bella of the Citizen Rosebud gave me the “Tell Me About Yourself” award. Thank you, Bella! This award is similar to one given to me earlier by the also-fabulous Catherine at Aesthetic Alterations and JTWisdom of Bubbling with Elegance and Grace, all of them asking the recipient to share seven random facts about herself. Here are mine.
Please don’t open this near me because I will have a terrible accident if you do.
1. I’m horribly addicted to Red Vines Licorice.
2. The very first thing I wanted to be was a figure skater.
3. I am deeply afraid of thunder and lightning.
4. True Blood is my favorite fictional show, while my favorite “reality” (ha) show is The Rachel Zoe Project.
I have a crush on about half of the actors in True Blood but Alexander Skarsgård, who plays Eric, is at the top of my list.
Still loving The Rachel Zoe Project.
5. I wouldn’t call myself a “Twihard” but I am looking forward to the next installment of the Twilight movie franchise. I feel I belong to both Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Can someone tell me why I find Taylor Lautner so cute? I’m old enough to be his mother.
6. Because my father was in the Navy, I graduated from a high school run by the Department of Defense Dependent Schools in Subic Bay, in the Philippines.
7. The dress I wore to my senior prom was inspired by the pink dress Marilyn Monroe wears to sing “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend” in Gentleman Prefer Blondes.
Marilyn in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
I know you are smiling right now, either at my hair or my arm candy.
I now pass this award on to ladies I’d like to get to know better:
A Glimpse of Paris
Antares: Alfa Scorpii
Magnificent or Egregrious
My So-Called Corporate Life
Not Dead Yet Style
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower